tektronix việt nam, đại lý tektronix, nhà phân phối tektronix, đại lý phân phối tektronix, đại lý tektronix tại việt nam, đại lý phân phối chính thức tektronix, nhà phân phối chính thức tektronix, đại lý độc quyền tektronix, nhà phân phối độc quyền tektronix, tổng đại lý tektronix, dai ly tektronix, dai ly phan phoi tektronix, nha phan phoi tektronix, tektronix viet nam distributor
The TDS2000C Digital Storage Oscilloscope Series provides you with affordable performance in a compact design. Packed with standard features - including USB connectivity, 16 automated measurements, limit testing, data logging, and context-sensitive help - the TDS2000C Series oscilloscopes help you get more done in less time.
Key performance specifications
- 200 MHz, 100 MHz, 70 MHz, 50 MHz bandwidth models
- 2- and 4-channel models
- Up to 2 GS/s sample rate on all channels
- 2.5k point record length on all channels
- Advanced triggers including pulse width trigger and line-selectable video trigger
- 16 automated measurements and FFT analysis for simplified waveform analysis
- Built-in waveform limit testing
- Automated, extended data logging feature
- Autoset and signal auto-ranging
- Built-in context-sensitive help
- Probe check wizard
- 11-language user interface
- 144 mm (5.7 inch) active TFT color display
- Small footprint and lightweight - only 124 mm (4.9 inches) deep and 2 kg (4.4 lb)
- USB 2.0 host port on the front panel for quick and easy data storage
- USB 2.0 device port on the rear panel for easy connection to a PC or for direct printing to a PictBridge® -compatible printer
- Includes National Instrument's LabVIEW SignalExpress™ TE Limited Edition and Tektronix OpenChoice® Software for connecting to your bench
- Lifetime warranty. Limitations apply. For terms and conditions, visit
|Display (QVGA LCD)||TFT on all models|
|Bandwidth||50 MHz||70 MHz||70 MHz||100 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||200 MHz|
|External trigger input||Included on all models|
|Sample rate on each channel||500 MS/s||1.0 GS/s||1.0 GS/s||2.0 GS//s||2.0 GS/s||2.0 GS/s||2.0 GS/s|
Critical tools for troubleshooting your deviceAdvanced triggers - rising/falling edge, pulse width, and video - help you quickly isolate your signals of interest. Once you've captured a signal, advanced math capabilities and automated measurements can speed your analysis. Quickly perform an FFT or add, subtract, or multiply waveforms. Sixteen automated measurements quickly and reliably calculate important signal characteristics such as frequency or rise time, while the built-in Limit Test function enables you to easily identify problems in your signal.
Quickly and easily capture waveforms with advanced triggering.
See all the details other oscilloscopes might miss with Tektronix proprietary digital real-time sampling.
Quickly perform an FFT with the advanced math functions.
Designed to make your work easyThe TDS2000C Series oscilloscopes are designed with the ease of use and familiar operation you have come to expect from Tektronix.
Intuitive operationThe intuitive user interface with dedicated per-channel vertical controls, auto-setup, and auto-ranging makes these instruments easy to use, reducing learning time and increasing efficiency.
Help when you need itThe built-in Help menu provides you with important information on your oscilloscope's features and functions. Help is provided in the same languages as the user interface.
The context-sensitive Help system provides important information specific to the task you are working on.
Probe check wizardCheck out your probe compensation before making measurements with just one button that starts a fast, easy procedure.
Limit testThe oscilloscope can automatically monitor source signals and output Pass or Fail results by judging whether the input waveform is within predefined boundaries. Specific actions can be triggered on violation including stopping waveform acquisition, stopping Limit Test functions, saving the failed waveform data or screen image to a USB memory device, or any combination of the above. This is an ideal solution for manufacturing or service applications where you need to make decisions quickly.
Limit Test provides a quick Pass/Fail comparison of any triggered input signal to a user-defined template.